Food Delivery in Train: How to Order Food In Train?
Food delivery in train has become quite common nowadays, as people are more and more conscious about their health. In fact, if you search for food on the train, you will find that Rail Recipe offers services all over the country and it’s growing day by day. The best thing about ordering food on the train is that you don’t have to go out to get something to eat. Thereby keeping you at your seat and making it easy to handle your work while having something to eat at the same time.
If you’re thinking of ordering food on train, then you should be aware of IRCTC approved website Rail Recipe. You can order food on the train directly from railrecipe.com. If you plan ahead, it’s possible to get a quote for how much your order will cost and pay before you board the train so that there is no hassle once you’re on board. With online food order in train services, there is usually a more extensive selection than at the stations because they have to bring all their supplies with them.
How To Order?
If you are searching for how to order food in train, then you can use RailRecipe.Com for the same. You can order food on the train by three methods. By entering PNR, by entering train number or name, and by station name. For orders, go to the Rail Recipe website and enter your PNR number and select the service that is right for you. Once you’ve selected the service, fill in the details such as passenger details, date of journey, and ticket details. Next, enter your contact number and they will call or text message you with an estimated time of delivery after booking food online on the train.
Indian Railways is one of the biggest railway networks in the world and has a huge number of passengers every day. Railway food order is managed by the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) which provides catering services at all major stations, trains, and airports. The Rail Recipe website allows online booking of various food products such as meals, snacks, breakfast, evening tea/coffee, etc. Booking can be done through credit card or debit card payment. Customers can also book using internet banking and UPI. Cash on delivery is also available. The minimum order amount starts from Rs 99, which will have free delivery if ordered before 12 am. All major card payments are accepted like Visa, Mastercard, and Rupay. Major UPI platforms like GPay, Paytm, PhonePe, and BHIM are also accepted for hassle-free payments.
Choosing a Restaurant
For train food booking, you need to have a good understanding of the train’s schedule and catering options. The best option for most travelers is usually to book a restaurant before boarding the train. This way, you’ll know where your food will be coming from and what time it will be delivered. You can also order online or call up the food delivery company once on board. It’s important that you know exactly how much time there is between when you want your meal served and when you will arrive at your destination. Rail Recipe offers a variety of menu items for the complete satisfaction of customers.
Sending your location
Indian railways are one of the best public transportation systems in India. It is the cheapest and most convenient way of traveling long distances, especially if you don’t have your own vehicle or don’t want to take an expensive flight. You can travel from one city to another without much hassle. But what about food while traveling by train? If you are worried about getting hungry on the train, then fret not because now you can order food on train.
Today Rail Recipe offers online food delivery services for train passengers. They allow you to order food from their website and it will be delivered fresh to your seat. The best thing about ordering food is that they have different cuisines like North Indian, South Indian, continental, international, etc. So no matter what kind of food you like, you’ll get on your seat!
Useful Tips While You Travel
1. Book food on the train online – You can book your food from the comfort of your seat and wait for the delivery at your doorstep, no need to get off the train or go find a restaurant.
2. Online food order in train – You can order food online on Rail Recipe which will get delivered right to you while you’re traveling.
3. Buy something with cash – If you’re not expecting any deliveries, make sure you buy something with cash before boarding the train so that if you want a coffee, some snacks, or anything else, it won’t be too difficult when hunger strikes!
4. Eat what’s available – Take a look around the train station, there are usually plenty of fast food joints near the platforms and their prices are usually quite reasonable.
5. Bring a water bottle with you – Drinking water is key when traveling. You’ll need it more than ever in case you get thirsty during your journey as well as having enough energy levels.
6. Get breakfast early morning- For those who wake up early enough, grab breakfast from one of the many cafes or bakeries before hopping onto your train ride.
|Highest Education Level
|Area of Specialization